Right click the desktop and select New, Shortcut.
Click the Browse button and find and select Chrome. It will be in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
Add a space and then the –app=https://keep.google.com to the end of the path
Adding a router to the broadband modem may be just a matter of adding the Ethernet link to one of the modem ports and you’re done. What if you want to connect your router to the modem via WiFi AND have a secure, private local LAN as well ?
Prerequisites: The settings are specifically for the TP-Link Router TL-WR841N (or similar models). You will need to know the name of the WiFi modem and the WPA(2) password to connect the router to it.
- connect to the router via Ethernet from a local PC
- access the router via its default IP
- Operation mode: must be set to WISP
- Network: WLAN: must be set to Dynamic IP
- Network: LAN: here you set the gateway IP of local LAN
- Wireless: Basic: Client Setting: enter the SSID of the broadband WiFi and WiFi password
- Wireless: Basic: AP Setting: enter the details for the local WiFi network
- Wireless: WPS: set the WiFi password for the local network
- Wireless: Security: set this to WPA/WPA2 and enter any details if needed
- DHCP: this should be where you set the IP range of the local LAN
- That is is basically. After you reset and re-connect to the new routers WiFi you are in your local private LAN
NOTE: Do remember to set a new password to the routers main access page to avoid any easy access to it
he tutorial shows how to protect Excel sheet with or without passwords. It also explains how to unlock Excel spreadsheet without password if you forgot or misplaced it.
Long time VirtualBox users will know that VirtualBox doesn’t support resizing virtual hard drive via its settings. In one of our earlier posts, we discusse
Source: Resize Hard Disk Operation For This Format Is Not Implemented Yet
After installing CentOS you will wan’t to configure IP address. CentOS is mostly used as Server. So you will want to give it a static IP address. By default CentOS interface is configured to receive IP from DHCP server. Here I will show you how to configure static IP address in CentOS system.