After log-into Oracle Portal as Administrator:
- click Administer tab
- under ‘SSO Server Administration’ section, click ‘Administer External Applications’ link
- click ‘Add External Application’ link and fill-in the relevant information to create it
When this is done, the external application is ready to be used as a portlet add-in.
To add the portlet for the ‘External Application’:
- use the icon to add a portlet
- select ‘Administration portlets’ link
- click the SSO/OID link
- click External Application link
This will populate the page area selected to add the portlet with any External Applications that the admin had added and user has rights to access.